Virtual Brokerage Event | Triple Helix Summit 2020
23 November 2020 | 12:30 - 18:30
A Brokerage Event (also called "matchmaking event") is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners in 1:1 talks. You can create your individual agenda composed of 30-minute meetings booked in advance. Targeted 1:1 meetings promises knowledge gain and new business contacts. Meetings will take place virtually - no need for any additional software! - and will be arranged in advance on this website.
The Virtual Brokerage Event is organized in the framework of the Triple Helix Association Summit 2020: Designing Globally Connected Regional Innovation Ecosystems - overcoming barriers and opening pathways.
The Brokerage Event is free & open to all registered Summit delegates, as well as to other interested actors among:
- Universities and Public Research Organisations
- Government Agencies & Policy Makers
(Selection from Summit topics)
- Sustainable development of regions, cities and industrial districts
- Big data, internet of things and artificial intelligence
- Cities of the future
- Smart infrastructures and sustainable planning
- Industry 4.0
- Circular Economy and Industrial symbiosis
- Covid-19 societal impact: science, industry and government address the crisis together
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your projects, services, products or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Meet potential Partners and Stakeholders
- Prepare Strategies and Projects
- Get Information about latest's trends
- Discover New Products and Services