Two events at once to boost your networking
THA Summit + Brokerage Event
This year, the III International Triple Helix Summit (24 to 26 November) is connected to Triple Helix Summit 2020 | Virtual Brokerage Event on 23 November, an Enterprise Europe Network event.
- Triple Helix Summit delegates can register free of charge to the Virtual Brokerage Event
- Participants to the Virtual Brokerage Event wishing to take part in the Summit can benefit from a special 50% discount on all THA membership fees to access the Summit.
LINK TO SUMMIT REGISTRATION & FEES
If you are already registered to the Virtual Brokerage Event, you can become an individual regular member of the Triple Helix Association + register for free to the Summit 2020 at only30€ (symbolic contribution).
DISCOUNT CODE for THA MEMBERSHIP: 4BA32E28AD
Click to jump to the Virtual Meetings page, a collection of FAQs and screenshots to guide you.
- Register via the green "Register now" button
- Add contact and organisation details
- Select sessions based on your availability
- Add Marketplace items: what you are looking for or offering.
2) Publish an outstanding professional profile
Create a clear and concise professional profile to raise your visibility on this platform.
Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer to potential partners and who you want to meet. A good profile will generate significantly more meeting requests. Your profile will be visible before, during and after the event.
3) Browse profiles of attendees
Find out who is offering interesting and promising business opportunities (browse Participants and Marketplace)
4) Send & receive meeting requests
Be active, not reactive. Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet during the event. Adding a meaningful note why you are interested in a meeting will increase the chance that your request will be accepted. Meeting requests must be accepted and confirmed by the recipients, who will decide when the meeting will be scheduled.
SOME PARTICIPANTS CAN’T BE BOOKED. WHY?
Participants available for meeting requests are indicated by a green button “Available”, otherwise:
- You may not have registered for 1:1 meetings
please make yourself available for 1:1 networking session via Agenda / Event Agenda
- No common overlapping networking sessions: Please sign-up for some further networking session via Agenda / Event Agenda
5) Matchmaking Event
BEFORE THE EVENT
- You can view date/time of your meetings via the Menu “Meetings” at any time
- Check all your pending meeting requests and consider accepting or declining
- TIP: Download the "b2match" mobile app (iOS/Android) to
* get access to your meeting schedule on your mobile phone
* be informed about last-minute changes (bookings, cancellations)
* manage additional meetings on-site (send/receive/confirm requests)
DURING THE EVENT
- Check your meeting schedule online (including last minute variations)
- Get ready at least 10 minutes before the start of your meeting
- Be mindful of other participants' time and remember to show up for your meetings
- If an unforeseen circumstance arises and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. This way, the other participant will be notified.